Caring for your mental health is as important as physical activity and exercise. Psychologist Anita Sans shared what health symptoms you should not ignore about mental health.
The stressful time in which we live, the anxiety of work and finances, instability in family relationships and the extremely hurried life we lead can result in getting accustomed to anxiety and anxiety reactions. There are a number of symptoms that can demonstrate that a mental health problem is developing.
However, it’s sometimes difficult to know which of them to pay attention to. But there are 5 main aspects of life in which you can most recognize the difficulties:
- Sexual desire
These areas are highly influenced by frustration caused by stress, hormones, physical health or diseases, trauma and genetic predispositions. Often the problems in any of these areas affect the behavior of a person and the ability to perform cognitive functions, emotional, social and physical.
To understand the symptoms of mental illness, you need to consider the following:
- Extremes: for example, mood or energy if it is too high or low, appetite is out of control or not at all, permanent or occasional sleep, hyperactive sexual desire or non-existent.
- Rapid changes: rapid mood swings, unpredictable sleep and rapid changes between insomnia or excessive sleep.
- Abnormalities: something in these areas is very different from the normal state you know, or you believe something is just wrong.
- Dysfunctional: the changes that are taking place prevent you from functioning normally in the important areas of your life.
- Taking care: your dear ones express concern about your habits, behavior, and representation. It is best to ask them why they are concerned.
Experts advise – if you feel vulnerable, disturbed or depressed, always try to talk to someone and ask for help and not ignore the problems that are happening to you.